Deer, Elk, Antelope & Wild Hog
- After hour drop-off’s are only offered for 6 weeks at the end of summer. If bringing in an animal after hours, please call our office for the after hour numbers at (209) 632-8427 or (209) 634-7525. When calling after hours please listen to the ENTIRE voice message for instructions about unloading your wild game.
- There is a $50 skinning fee for any animal brought with the skin.
- Any animal that needs to be cleaned (of dirt, brush, or hair) before processing will also be charged an extra $35 fee. Please bring in any wild game as clean as you can.
Ducks & Geese
- We only make pepper sticks from duck or goose meat.
- All meat MUST be boneless when dropping off.
Each customer will be given two weeks to pick up their order with no extra storage costs added to their invoice. Storage fees are $15 a week for up to 3 boxes and $5 per box over three per week over the initial two week pick up time. Any order left in our freezer longer than four months, with at least three warning calls will be considered forfeited and will be disposed of the best way we see fit.