Deer, Elk, Antelope & Wild Hog
- After hour drop-off’s are only offered for 6 weeks at the end of summer. If bringing in an animal after hours, please call our office for the after hour numbers at (209) 632-8427 or (209) 634-7525. When calling after hours please listen to the ENTIRE voice message for instructions about unloading your wild game.
- There is a $50 skinning fee for any animal brought with the skin.
- Any animal that needs to be cleaned (of dirt, brush, or hair) before processing will also be charged an extra $35 fee. Please bring in any wild game as clean as you can.
- Make sure all bears are clean and kept cold! Bears tend to bone sour fast. If animal has sour bone or has a sour smell at drop off, we will not accept it.
- Bears must be validated before drop off! We will no longer accept any bears that have not been validated by the appropriate officials.
Ducks & Geese
- We make only make pepper sticks from duck or geese meat.
- All meat MUST be boneless when dropping off.
Storage fees are $15 a month for up to 3 boxes, and $5 per box over three per month. Any order left in our freezer longer than four months, with at least three warning calls will be considered forfeited and will be disposed of the best way we see fit.